I changed the design (for the better) as I started sourcing the furniture. In the past, it was only
I changed the design (for the better) as I started sourcing the furniture. In the past, it was only design, and then doing the furniture myself. This time round, I’m not going to be a “cheapskate” and try saving by making my own furniture. Cupboard to be sourced locally and I already have a local supplier for the Caesarstone tops.
- The two pedenza’s I found locally (ZA) at EntraWood Office Furniture Solutions.
- The tool trolley is the Combi Tool Trolley (CTT) form Pandae Workshop.
- The tops will be from Multistone who can supply several brands of human engineered stone and quartz.
From a different angle.
Those 3 devices in th eimage below are:
- A 3D Printer (brand still unknown)
- An Evo-One 3 axis CNC
- and PocketNC v2 5 axis CNC